The following is a list of Richard (Rick) Keyt’s experience and qualifications to form Arizona LLCs:
- Rick has been an Arizona business law attorney since 1980.
- He formed the first LLC in Arizona the day Arizona’s prior LLC law became effective in October of 1992.
- Rick has formed 7,300+ Arizona LLCs since he started counting in 2002.
- Rick lectures frequently to lawyers and the public about Arizona LLCs and Arizona LLC law.
- Rick taught LLC classes to Arizona law school students
- He has a masters of law degree (LL.M.) in federal income tax law, from New York University School of Law.
- He is a former partner at one of the largest law firms in Arizona.
- Rick flew the supersonic F-4 Phantom twin engine fighter bomber for five years, including combat missions over North Vietnam, South Vietnam and Laos in 1972. See Rick’s USAF experience page with F-4 pictures.