Richard Keyt, the father
The following is a list of Richard (Rick) Keyt’s experience and qualifications to form Arizona LLCs:
- Rick has been an Arizona business law attorney since 1980.
- He formed the first LLC in Arizona the day Arizona’s prior LLC law became effective in October of 1992.
- Rick has formed 7,100+ Arizona LLCs since he started counting in 2002.
- Rick lectures frequently to lawyers and the public about Arizona LLCs and Arizona LLC law.
- Rick taught LLC classes to Arizona law school students
- He has a masters of law degree (LL.M.) in federal income tax law, from New York University School of Law.
- He is a former partner at one of the largest law firms in Arizona.
- Rick flew the supersonic F-4 Phantom twin engine fighter bomber for five years, including combat missions over North Vietnam, South Vietnam and Laos in 1972. See Rick’s USAF experience page with F-4 pictures.
Richard C. Keyt, the son
The following is a list of Richard C. (Ricky) Keyt’s experience and qualifications to form Arizona LLCs:
- Ricky graduated from Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, in 2004 with a B.S. in Accountancy
- He the graduated from Notre Dame University, South Bend, Indiana, in 2006 with an M.S. in Accountancy
- Ricky was a CPA for McGladrey, LLP (now called RSM), one of the largest U.S. providers of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 6,500 professionals and associates in more than 70 offices nationwide.
- He graduated from Arizona State University’s Sandra Day O’Connor School of Law, Tempe, Arizona, in May of 2012 with a J.D. in law
- Ricky became licensed to practice law in Arizona in 2012
- He became licensed to practice law in California in 2013
- Ricky taught LLC classes to Arizona school law students
- Ricky has formed 3,000+ LLCs since he passed the Arizona bar exam in 2012.